Cooking time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 rashers back bacon
- 1 Bramley Apple, quartered, cored and sliced
- 4 slices thick white bread
- Butter for spreading
- 25g soft blue cheese, crumbled
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the bacon and cook over a medium heat for 67mins, turning once until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the Bramley apple slices to the pan and sauté over a medium heat for 3mins or until tender and golden.
Remove from the heat.
- Butter the bread and top two slices with the bacon and apples. Crumble over the cheese and top with the remaining slices of bread. Cut in half and serve.