Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- ¾-1 pint (1½ – 2 cups/350-475ml) of milk (according to desired consistency)
- 4oz (1⅓ cups / 110g) Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal
- Zest of half an orange
- 1 tbsp. cranberries
- Toasted flaked almonds to sprinkle
Cooking and Serving Instructions
- Place the oats and milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Grate in the orange zest.
- Add dried cranberries.
- Place in a bowl and serve sprinkled with toasted almonds.