Who said you need milk in a smoothie? With its light coconut milk base and tropical burst, this mango smoothie is healthy and delicious.
- 225g / 1 cup of fresh washed spinach leaves
- 165g / 1 cup of frozen or fresh mango cut into cubes
- 180ml / 3/4 cup of light coconut milk
- 1/2 a fresh bannana
- 125ml / 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- A tablespoon of flaxseed for added fiber
- A tablespoon of coconut butter
Make sure to wash all your ingredients throughly.
Place everything into a blender and puree until smooth.
Pour into a glass and voila!