Created by Rozanne Stevens
- 2 cups bite sized broccoli florets, stalks trimmed
- 2 tbsp pure olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into large bite sized pieces, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 30g plain flour
- 1tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped (or 2tsp dried rosemary)
- 500ml low salt chicken stock
- 1 tub Avonmore Cooking Cream (use 2tbsp or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Steam the broccoli for three minutes them refresh in a bowl of iced water.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the chicken. Sprinkle over the rosemary and brown the chicken well.
- Sprinkle over the flour and mix well to work out any of the lumps.
- Slowly pour in the stock, stirring constantly.
- Add in 2 or more tablespoons of cream and mix well.
- Heat up until the sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Transfer the chicken to a casserole dish and stir in the steamed broccoli.
- Mix the crispy topping and sprinkle over the chicken.
- Bake at 200’c until hot and bubbling and golden on top, about 15 minutes.