Total Time,25 Mins
- 2 tbsp coconut oil at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 225g of fresh pitted sweet cherries
- 125g of self-raising flour pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 60g Glenisk 0% fat greek natural yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- 120g of Glenisk 0% fat greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pit and destem the cherries.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together – almond milk, maple syrup, Glenisk 0% fat natural yogurt, vanilla extract & almond extract
- Whisk in 2 eggs and pour in the coconut oil
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Add the flour, salt and the grated orange zest.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and mix.
- Layer your dish with the cherries and pour over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes,
- Serve with some fresh cherries and Glenisk 0% fat Greek Vanilla Yogurt.