- 150g Keelings strawberries, hulled & sliced.
- 150 ml Avonmore Double Cream.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon curd.
- 350g ready-made shortcrust pastry.
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam.
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Roll pastry out on a floured surface until it is about 1/4 of a cm thick. Cut pastry into 4 circles.
2. Flour a baking tin and place pastry rounds onto it. Place a square of parchment in each pastry round and fill with rice. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven – discard the parchment and rice -and leave to one side to cool.
3. Whisk the Avonmore double cream until it begins to thicken, add in the lemon curd and mix together.
4. Spoon the cream into the 4 pastry cases. Arrange the Keelings strawberries over the Avonmore lemon cream.
5. In a small bowl mix the jam with 1 tablespoon of water – brush the resulting psate over the strawberries.
Serve & Enjoy. 🙂
Recipe Courtesy of Keelings