Cook Time15-25 mins
What you need:
- 175g/6oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
- 125g/4oz Butter (room temperature)
- 175g/6oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
- 125g/4oz Kelkin Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease 2 flat baking trays or swiss roll tins.
- Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Next, beat in the peanut butter. Finally, stir in the beaten egg and the flour. Mix until smooth.
- Put teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet (a little apart, to allow for spreading during baking).
- Bake for 15 minutes if you like them soft in the middle, or for 25 minutes if you like them crisp.
- When baked, allow to set for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire tray to cool. When completely cold, store in an airtight container to keep them fresh.