225g / 8oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
1 Teaspoon Odlums Bread Soda (sieved)
125g / 4oz Caster Sugar
2 Large Bananas (Mashed)
2 Tablespoons Kelkin Smooth Peanut Butter
150ml / ¼ pint Almond Milk
1 Teaspoon Kelkin Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil
2 Teaspoons Goodall’s Vanilla Extract
6 teaspoons Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180°C/280°F/ Gas 4. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Put the flour, sugar and bread soda into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl beat the mashed bananas, peanut butter, milk, vinegar, oil and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the beaten ‘wet’ mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Fill the muffin cases with a tablespoon of mixture for each muffin. Top each one with a half a teaspoon of Nutella and swirl it with a cocktail stick or knife.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave in tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire tray to cool completely before storing.