Preparation : 10-12 mins
Calories : 281 per adult, 141 calories per child
- 120g porridge oats
- 600 mls low fat milk
- 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 160g raspberry and strawberries
- 1 apple grated or thinly sliced
- Mix the porridge oats, milk and ginger together in a saucepan and place over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Fold in the berries and apple and serve.
Can serve with some runny honey but taste first as it might be sweet enough.