Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 350 – 450ml (12-16 oz) Apple juice (according to desired consistency)
- 100g (3½ oz) Flahavan’s Progress Oatlets
- ½ apple grated
- 1 tbsp. sultanas
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
- 1 tbsp. crème fraiche
Cooking and Serving Instructions
- Place the oats and apple juice in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Add in the sultanas and grated apple and stir gently.
- To serve, pour the porridge into a bowl and grate over a light dusting of fresh nutmeg.
- Top with a spoonful of crème fraiche.