- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 bananas, peeled, sliced into 1.5cm slices
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup Heinz Chilli Sauce
- 2 cups Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 4 ounces bacon, cut into small piece
- Poach the chicken. Bring a large soup pot of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add the chicken and bring back to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate. When cool enough to handle cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter. Cover bottom with bananas then top with chicken.
- Scatter pineapple chunks over chicken and strew three quarters of the peanuts over this.
- Mix the chilli sauce and Avonmore Cooking Cream together with an electric mixer.
- Spread chilli cream over chicken and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Bake at 180c for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime fry up the bacon, boil up some rice and make a salad.
- When the casserole is golden and bubbling, top it with the bacon and serve.
Quick Recipe Finder
Select Recipe Category