- 640g Organic Fillet of Salmon
- 100g Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats
- 100g Organic Bread Crumbs
- 100g Leeks
- 50g Organic Herbs
- 50g Organic Honey
- 100ml Fish Stock
- 100ml Creme Fraiche
- 50g Cabbage
- 2 Shallots
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place organic salmon on a chopping board, cut a slit down the centre.
- Toast the Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats in a pan, add breadcrumbs, chop shallots and sweat off in a small amount of butter.
- Place fresh herbs, Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats, breadcrumbs and shallots in a blender and blend to result in a green rustic oat crumb mixture.
- Brush the salmon with honey and top with the organic oat crumb mixture.
- Place the organic salmon on a baking tray, bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the cabbage and leeks, blanch off in boiling water and refresh.
- To prepare the sauce, place the fish stock in a saucepan and reduce by half.
- Add honey, lemon juice and chopped herbs.
- To serve, place organic salmon on top of the cabbage and leeks, dress salmon with sauce and garnish.