What you need:
- 125g/4oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal Flour
- 125g/4oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
- 1Teaspoon Odlums Baking Powder
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
- Rind of 1 Orange
- 125g/4oz Margarine
- 1 Egg
- 150ml/ ½ pt Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed Seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175°C/325°F/Gas 3.
- Melt margarine and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry Ingredients.
- Mix the egg, milk, marmalade and honey into the cooled margarine.
- Now add the wet Ingredients to the dry ones and mix to make a very soft mixture.
- Spoon into muffin cases, making each case about two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on a wire tray.