- 4 Red Peppers, Halved
- 150g Cooked Long- Grain Rice
- 1/2 Small Onion, Chopped
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, Chopped
- 4 tbsp Avonmore Cottage Cheese
- 4 Shredded Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Clove Garlic Chopped
- Avonmore grated cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Add some olive oil to a hot frying pan and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Into the bowl add the rice, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, basil & tomato puree and mix together. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place the peppers in a large baking dish and spoon the cottage cheese/rice mixture into them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the grated cheddar and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- 300ml Millac Gold Double or cooking cream
- 300g Skinned smoked mackerel fillets
- Juice from 2 medium lemons
- 75g Lakeland Dairies Unsalted butter
- 2 tspn Horseradish sauce
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 1 level tspn Ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber
Put the cucumber aside.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you achieve a smooth past, scrapping down as necessary.
Cut the cucumber into 0.5cm slices and arrange on a plate, pipe the mousse onto the cucumber slices or quenelle using two dessert spoons.